Professional Psychotherapy &
Sven Schild, PhD, TCC
Dr. Schild accepts the following insurance plans:
- Nippon Life Benefits
USING YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE
If you would like to use your insurance benefits to pay for your therapy sessions, please contact your health insurance company prior to scheduling your first appointment to verify your coverage. In most cases, your insurance contact information can be found on your insurance card. When you call, please ask about:
- Which insurance company covers your behavioral health benefits. In some cases, your mental health benefits are managed by another insurance company than your primary insurance.
- Your deductible which is the amount you have to pay out of pocket before your health insurance begins to pay.
- Your copay per visit, which is the amount that is not covered by your insurance and that you are required to pay for each appointment.
- Not all benefits plans cover Telehealth Services. Please confirm benefits eligibility coverage for Behavioral Health Televideo Services with your insurance company.
- Please note that Dr. Schild does not participate in any Medi-Cal/Medicaid plans, even if they are managed by another insurance provider, such as Aetna or Cigna.