Professional Psychotherapy &
Sven Schild, PhD, TCC
Dr. Schild provides a variety of psychological services, including:
Services not provided by Dr. Schild:
- Couples and family therapy
- Therapy for children or adolescents
- General psychological testing (e.g., for IQ, ADHD, disability evals, etc.)
- Evaluations for Emotional Support Animals, so called ESA Letters
- Forensic services (e.g., anything related to the legal system, including but not limited to lawsuits, custody cases, court evals, etc.)
- Workers' Compensation Programs
To find a therapist who specializes in these areas, please contact your insurance for a referral or visit PsychologyToday.com or TherapyDen.com to find a clinician in your area.
Frequently addressed issues in treatment:
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Loss and Grief
- Trauma (e.g., physical, sexual, emotional abuse & neglect)
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Identity and LGBTQ Concerns
- Acculturation Issues
- Addiction & Substance Abuse
- Stress & Anger Management
- Personal Growth
Sometimes we encounter obstacles in our lives that seem insurmountable. You don't have to solve all problems on your own. Dr. Schild is there to help you live a more successful and happy life.
To contact Dr. Schild, please click HERE.